If you are already married,
celebrate your anniversary or other special occasion with a beautiful
Marriage Vow Renewal Ceremony
- Ideal for a special anniversary.
- A great gift for parents,… anytime.
- Perfect to reconfirm a marriage that’s been through troubled times.
Island Aloha Christian Ministries specializes in helping couples “rededicate” their love and lives to each other with a beautiful Marriage Vow Renewal Ceremony.
Like fine wine,… a good marriage grows better with age. And what better way to show your love for one another than by renewing your marriage commitment.
Whether you’ve been married one year, five years, ten years, or fifty years, a Marriage Vow Renewal Ceremony is the perfect way to say “I love you” and “I choose to continue spending the rest of my life with you.”
In fact, a Marriage Vow Renewal Ceremony is such a special event that couples often describe this ceremony as more joyful and meaningful than their original wedding !
And while a Marriage Vow Renewal Ceremony is often associated with a wedding anniversary, it is appropriate any time a couple desires to renew their commitment to each other. Some couples even like to make it a special event held for family and friends.
All of us here at Island Aloha Christian Ministries personally promise to give you a very beautiful and memorable service. If desired, our Ministers/Chaplains are even willing to personalize the vows to your individual desires.
Some common questions about vow renewals
Q. What does a Vow Renewal Service cost?
- On the Island of Oahu – $300.00
- Other Islands/Locations – please call
Q. Is there any particular time that a couple should consider a Marriage Vow Renewal Ceremony?
The very best time for a Vow Renewal Ceremony is any time that a married couple feels moved to rededicate their love for one another. We offer renewal services 365 days a year and can usually accommodate any special date request of the couple.
Many couples choose to renew their Original Marriage Vows on their wedding anniversary, especially one of significance such as the first year, fifth year, tenth year, twenty-fifth year, etc.
Some couples choose to renew their vows after going through a family crisis or a difficult period that may have put a strain on their relationship. A Vow Renewal Ceremony is often just the thing to strengthen their resolve and commitment to one another.
Others choose moving into a new home or the birth of a new child as a time for renewal, often seeking a blessing for the baby as part of the service.
It’s also a very thoughtful gift,… that the children can give to their parents.
- So, as you can see, any time is the right time for a Marriage Vow Renewal Ceremony.
Q. Where are your renewal ceremonies held?
- This is entirely dependent on where the couple wants to have it,… private residence, office, banquet room, park, beach, Church. Anywhere that is meaningful to them. Often times the ceremony is held in the home with a house blessing included.
Q. Are there any legal requirements for a Marriage Vow Renewal Ceremony?
- There are no legal requirements for a marriage renewal ceremony.
Q. How do we go about scheduling a renewal service?
- To schedule your wedding vow renewal ceremony, call or email (808) 347-6615 / email@example.com to discuss or to schedule a consultation or visit.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Prayers & Blessings
Ph: (808) 347-6615
CLICK BELOW TO: