Need a Chaplain ?
Looking for a Wedding Officiant ?
Trying to find a Funeral Minister ?
Island Aloha Christian Ministries is a Non-Denominational “Field Chapel” that provides pastoral care to Hawaii’s residents and visitors in their time of need, or celebration.
A “Field Chapel” simply means we are an outreach ministry that brings the church to the people,… wherever they are,… instead of them having to always travel to a church location for pastoral care or worship.
THIS MAY BE HELPFUL FOR:
- The Disabled – those who have mobility issues that makes travel uncomfortable or unsafe
- The Confined – those who are confined, for health reasons, to their home, care facility, hospital, or hospice center
- The Workers – those who have a difficult work schedule that makes it impossible to go to church on a certain day, at a certain time
- The Worshippers – those who find it difficult to focus on Christ in a large, busy Church,… preferring a smaller, more personal environment for worship.
- The Faithful – the believers who need pastoral care but have no church home,… or cannot participate fully,… because of overly difficult church rules, requirements, and expectations.
- The Family & Friends – those who find comfort in spending time visiting a Cemetery Gravesite or Roadside Memorial to give tribute to a departed loved one,… as part of their own grieving and healing process.
OUR PRIMARY AREAS OF MINISTRY ARE (click on any topic below for more information):
- Cemetery Gravesite Tributes (Blessings & Prayer Service for family gatherings remembrances, anniversary dates, Veterans Day, Valentines Day, Christmas, Easter, or any other meaningful family occasion)
- Blessings (home, automobile, expectant mothers, pets, family, items, etc.)
These are just some of our ministry areas. As you can see, we offer many of the same things that a large “church“ does, just in an outreach “ministry“ way that may be more helpful / accessible to some people.
For additional information on our areas of ministry and beliefs, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page by clicking here — (FAQ) — We are also available anytime by phone, text, or email at:
Ph: (808) 347-6615