- In the name of God the Father, who created us,
- In the name of God the Son, Jesus Christ, who saves us,
- And in the name of God the Holy Spirit, who enlightens us,…
… we thank you for visiting our website and hope the information you find is helpful.
Island Aloha Christian Ministries is a Non-Denominational Field Chapel on the Island of Oahu that serves Hawaii’s residents and visitors. A “Field Chapel” means we are an outreach ministry that brings the church to the people,… wherever they are,… instead of the people always having to come to a church location. This is helpful to those who may not have easy access to a pastor or a church,… or who, for whatever reason,… prefer coming together in some place other than inside a church building:
This may be helpful for people who:
- Struggle with health, mobility, or disability issues
- Are confined to their home, hospital, hospice, or Nursing Home Care Center
- Have very limited transportation resources/capabilities
- Have a work schedule that makes it difficult to go to church at a certain time
- Are visitors to Hawaii who just don’t know where to go worship
- Are faithful people who find it difficult to focus on Christ in a large, busy Church,… preferring a smaller, more personal environment for liturgy/worship.
- Are believers who need pastoral care but who have no denominational affiliation or church home because of their travel status or overly difficult church rules and requirements.
- Are people who have been denied the sacraments,… such as Baptism or Communion,… because of some situation such as divorce and remarriage
They may be people just like you.
- Where are you most comfortable talking and communing with God?
- Where do you best experience a closer love and intimacy with our Lord?
- Where is Worship most meaningful to you?
Is it in a large, busy church,…
… In your own home,…
… or someplace outdoors?
Only you can answer that question.
Remember, nothing says you absolutely must be inside the walls of a church building to properly worship God.
- The early Christians often worshipped in their own homes, catacombs, and fields.
- Formal Praise and Worship of God is good, acceptable, and pleasing to our Lord wherever it takes place.
You can also arrange a Worship Service for others,… in their own home, in a hotel, on the beach, in a chapel, or wherever. What a wonderful gift to give!
- Worship Services can also be made available in a more private setting for those who are hospitalized, shut-in, or who just want a more personal Worship experience.
Wherever it is, you can be assured of a beautiful service or ceremony,… inside or outside the walls of a church building.
PRIMARY MINISTRY – Our primary ministry is very simple,… to lift-up Jesus in everything we do and for you to join with us in doing so,… wherever that may be.
In John 12:32, Jesus said, “And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all peoples to Myself.”
Some of the ways we lift-up Jesus to the world are through:
- Christian Worship Services/Liturgy
- Wedding Ceremonies & Marriage Vow Renewals
- Home, Hospital, & Hospice Visits
- Visits to the Incarcerated/Imprisoned
- Funerals, Memorial Services, and Grave Site Visitations
- Prayers and Blessings (individually or in community)
- Sacramental administration (Baptism, Communion, Confession, Anointing)
We believe that when Jesus is lifted-up:
- Marriages will be made stronger
- Relationships will be more sincere, meaningful, and Christ centered
- People will joyfully worship and serve God,… through a genuine love for one another
We offer you Licensed (Hawaii), Ordained Christian Ministers & Chaplains to help formalize your event.
Click through our menu tabs (or any of the links below) for more specific information and feel free to contact us anytime by phone, text, or email.
Ph: (808) 347-6615
Click any of the links below for more information
Weddings (Christian Weddings in Hawaii)
Wedding Questions (FAQ) (Answers to many of your questions)
Marriage Vow Renewals (Renew your original Marriage Vows in Paradise)
Christian Worship Service (Praise & Worship at a location that’s best for you)
Pastoral Visitations (Pastor/Chaplain visits in Homes, Hospitals, and Hospice centers)
Funerals / Memorial Services (Funeral Minister/Pastor/Chaplain support)
Prayer Requests (Let’s pray together for all your needs and petitions)
Baptisms (The essential Christian Sacrament of initiation)
About Mary (What do we believe about Mary)